Tuesday, June 14, 2011

3D Shoot

The 3D was one of my favorite shoots of this class.  I had a good time making the props, set and costumes.  Trying to incorporate cardboard into the creation of the costumes and set pieces was fun and challenging at times.   The actual shoot was a lot of fun too, I thought my group worked pretty well together and we were able to finish the shoot fairly quickly.  Our genres were gangster film, samurai film, and spaghetti western.  These genres are pretty similar so it was fairly easy to incorporate all of them into our base image.  The sound design will hopefully bring out two completely different films.  During the shoot we just kept the number of shots to the recommended number of 4.  Hopefully this will help streamline our post production process since we won't have as many shots to convert to 3D.  I'm really looking forward to working with this more in post.

No comments:

Post a Comment