Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Film Manipulation

I really enjoyed working on this project.  I thought it was a lot of fun; however, it did get a little tedious after a little while (though that isn't to belittle the style at all).  I have such a respect for people who animate and do film manipulation because it takes such a long time to achieve the style and design of what you want to do.  I do wish we had more time to work on this project, I feel that with more time we could have had a much better project and have more creative work (time limitations of summer school noted).  I think my favorite part of this project was the magazine transfer.  The designs of the ink always turned out so beautiful and intricate, most of the time in ways much different than what I had anticipated.  This was also the first time I got actually got to deal with the film itself.  Overall this was a great experience and I had a lot of fun doing this.  I hope to have the opportunity to do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment